[Nut-upsuser] Data Stale at random intervals

Daniel Shields grungelizard9 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:56:45 UTC 2016

Hi Charles,

     Tried it with -p but couldn't get it to run, I'll have to dig further into the man pages.  I ran without -p though and got an interesting timeout error.  Attached is the log.  I'll look further into the -p option as well.  Tried sending the full zipped log but it was too big.  Attaching the part where the error occurred.  It seems like it was able to recover a couple of times, but the last time it got stuck.  Thanks!