[Nut-upsuser] blazer_usb MEC0002 problem Fry's Electronics (Turbo-X) [HID PDC?]

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Mon Sep 19 13:22:57 UTC 2016

Hi

I resurrected an old XP virtual machine and installed the windows software with limited success. Looks like virtualbox
hangs on usb passthrough and I cannot test various configurations. But I managed to get some logs. Can't really tell
if it worths anything but have a bit of more variations than the previous attempts.

The software has the following options Megatec - with comm ports, Megatec - with no port, Mega(USB), Demo, and some
serial stuff that I can't remember.

My intuition (which doesn't say much) leads me to believe that Mega(USB) is the correct setting that gives the most
interesting usb chats. In ControlPanel/Device Manager a Mega battery appeared.

Hope you can make some sense out of it.