[Nut-upsuser] battery not installed, but battery still 100% and NUT 2.7.2-4 does not catch this and report a error

Tim Dawson tadawson at tpcsvc.com
Mon Apr 3 20:52:32 UTC 2017

Which gets back to the original point I was trying to make. Iy the UPS does a load test (and I'm pretty certain My SmartUPS can, if enabled), you know the battery is failing *before* something face-plants, thus *reducing* risk! I test on all mine, and have never in 15+ years of doing so, had anything go down unintentionally . . . The fact that you have not tested is why you find yourself with such a bad battery . . .

- Tim