[Nut-upsuser] [Eaton 5S 1500] overvoltage shut down?

Spike spike at drba.org
Fri Apr 7 17:59:09 UTC 2017

and I should have probably mentioned... right after the event I unplugged
the UPS's main and it went on battery, showing it had 11 mins worth of
power left which is exactly what I'd expect on that load with full
batteries. So the UPS "works" as expected, but then unplugging the cable
would test a power dip, not a power spike, which si what I believe
happened. thanks again,

Spike