[Nut-upsuser] NUT not recognising Mini-box OpenUPS 2

Tim Dawson tadawson at tpcsvc.com
Wed Aug 2 16:15:08 UTC 2017

This is probably just pathing issues . . . the .deb likely put the 2.7.4
distro in a different place, and if you can find it and run the newly
installed "upsdrvctl" instead of the old one, it may well work.  That,
or deinstall the old version first, then install 2.7.4 cleanly . . .

- TIm

Tim Dawson

972-567-9360