[Nut-upsuser] CyberPower ol2000ertxl2u

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:05:35 UTC 2017

On Aug 8, 2017, at 4:57 AM, Greg Vickers wrote:

> I'm picking up a CyberPower OL2000ERTXL2U tomorrow (needs new batteries), should that be supported via the powerpanel driver?

Unfortunately, the author of the powerpanel driver has not had time to contribute to NUT for some time now, but if you have debug logs, we can try to sort through them (if it does not work outright).

Not sure if USB HID is an option for your setup, but the product web page mentioned something about HID support, so there is that.