[Nut-upsuser] NUT Client shuts down when performing runtime calibration on APC UPS

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Jan 11 13:10:54 UTC 2017

On 11.01.17 13:58, Roger Price wrote:
>I would strongly recommend specifying which script interpreter is to
>be used: dash, bash, csh, ksh, ...  For example
>
> #!/bin/bash

#!/bin/sh IS THE script interpreter...

dash/bash/ksh should be compatible with such scripts.

(csh is not and never was, but that's another story)

I _strongly_ recomend _against_ using anything other, unless _really_,
_really_ needed.

>There seem to be too many case statements in this script.

case statements should be ok here. If you have encountered any problem with
it, just tell us.

Remember half the people you know are below average.