[Nut-upsuser] Help with Elite 800VA usb UPS

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:55:01 UTC 2017

On Jul 3, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Andrea de Lutti <adelutti at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​I would like that NOTIFYCMD points to upssched​.

If I understand correctly, Roger is pointing out that your configuration is confusing upssched and upssched-script.

Since you are using Ubuntu, upsmon.conf should contain "NOTIFYCMD /sbin/upssched". Similarly, upssched.conf should contain "CMDSCRIPT /usr/local/bin/upssched-script".

Not sure if those passwords in the script are real, but if they are, you will want to change them now.