[Nut-upsuser] Need nutdrv_atcl_usb for Windows port

hamberthm at gmail.com hamberthm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:50:56 UTC 2017

Hello! I’ve posted this a while ago, I have an UPS that reports itself as “ATCL FOR UPS”. I was suggested by you to use a Linux box and try whether the NUTDRV_ATCL_USB works or not with my UPS. I’ve done so and YES it works.

Now I need to know how can I get a port of this driver to the Windows version of NUT. I’m a complete noob in programming, and I have basic C knowledge. PLEASE I need a helping hand 😊

Regards
Humberto

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10