[Nut-upsuser] Need nutdrv_atcl_usb for Windows port

hamberthm at gmail.com hamberthm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 22:25:29 UTC 2017

UPDATE: I managed to build the windows port using a guide a user posted a while ago. I’ve also corrected a couple of variables like the SleepEx() function instead of the sleep() used in Linux. I’ve successfully compiled the EXE for nutdrv_atcl_usb but when I execute it via upsdrvctl it gives the following output:

C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\Administrator\nut-2.6.5-7\drivers>nutdrv_atcl_usb
nutdrv_atcl_usb:./.libs/lt-nutdrv_atcl_usb.c:233: FATAL: couldn't find nutdrv_atcl_usb.

Now I have no idea how to continue…

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10