[Nut-upsuser] contineously receiving the same values

Marc Kessels marc at kessels.name
Wed Mar 22 13:29:38 UTC 2017

Hi Charles,

Upsmart version is 1.5, copyright says 2012-2014

the github issue seems a bit worse, since it reports:

  received 10 (85)
    1.158700     read: UPS No Ack

whereas my system reports :

  6.239688     Full update...
    6.239776     send: Q1
    6.261270     received 47 (40)
    6.261371     read: (234.0 000.0 234.0 012 49.9 27.4 29.0 00001000

but it keeps repeating the last line, so I am not getting any update.

I'll give the wireshark sniffer a try, to see if I can find a solution
there.

thanks,

marc