[Nut-upsuser] Best Power FE700VA?

David Melik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 04:46:00 UTC 2018

On 03/22/2018 07:43 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:
> If the Slackware startup scripts call "upsdrvctl start", and the UPS
> is listed in ups.conf, that should start the driver at boot.

Now I see that also after doing necessary things in
http://networkupstools.org/docs/user-manual.chunked/index.html chapters
five and six (only difference was package I'm using doesn't use
/usr/local.)  So, it's set do all necessary; thanks very much for help
so far!  However, it doesn't start unless I add to /etc/rc.d/rc.local.
Is there a log to show why?  I'd like to fix standard setup, then
relearn setting up each UPS to be network-/HTTP-controlled.