[Nut-upsuser] Wrong battery.date variable value

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:29:07 BST 2018

On Aug 13, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Denny Page <denny at cococafe.com> wrote:

> Kevin, to collect the command outputs, you will need to either be logged into pfSense (ssh) or use the command prompt in the GUI (Diagnostics / Command Prompt). The command he is asking you to run is “upsc UPSNAME” where UPSNAME is the name you gave the UPS in the GUI. The others would be “upsrw UPSNAME” and “upscmd -l UPSNAME”.

Kevin,

Before we go into the system logs, I want to make sure we're looking at the right driver. As Denny mentioned, what is the output of "upsc UPSNAME" (where UPSNAME is the name from the GUI, or from "upsc -l")?

The other logs I mentioned are debug logs that are somewhat specific to the driver, and are not collected by default.

I'd like to mention this again:

> One last thing: we have had some issues in the past with messages from yahoo.com ending up in spam/junk folders due to Yahoo's SPF/DKIM rules (or worse yet, unsubscribing other users from the mailing list). I would recommend using a different email address, or create an issue here: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues

If you can post from another email address (e.g. the ingrammicro.com one), please do.