[Nut-upsuser] APC Back-UPS CS 650 offdelay and startdelay

Karol Olszewski karol.olszewski at ipflow.pl
Sun Aug 26 18:19:33 BST 2018

W dniu 24.08.2018 o 23:13, Karol Olszewski pisze:
> Hi
> I'm bit closer :)
> Acctually change "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot" to
>
>   { "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.Output.APCShutdownAfterDelay", NULL,
> "90", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },
>
> Now, UPS turn off load after 90 sec, but not power ON when power is back

Dear nut users,
Two APC Back-UPS CS 650
1) Firmware 817.v4.I
2) Firmware 817.v3.I

File apc-hid.c line 431
 { "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL,
"1", HU_TYPE_CMD, NUL

Change to
 { "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeShutdown", NULL,
"120", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },

Now, UPS shutdown after 120sec from FSD command, and start from
hibernation automaticaly when power is back. Excelent!
(I tested 120,180,300 all work)

I'm try to set DEFAULT_OFFDELAY and define in ups.conf time to poweroff
(offdelay and ondelay), but this is not work. UPS set to poweroff after
~20sec

I think this line set to 20sec off time:
usbhid-ups.h:#define DEFAULT_OFFDELAY   "20"    /* Delay before power
off, in seconds */

Where DEFAULT_OFFDELAY is change to value from ups.conf (offdelay=xx)?

--
Karol Olszewski ipflow.pl