[Nut-upsuser] Wrong battery.date variable value [APC, usbhid-ups]

Ong, Kevin Kevin.Ong at ingrammicro.com
Thu Aug 30 16:20:18 BST 2018

Oh, and I forgot to mention that "echo $SHELL" returns /bin/sh for me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kevin Mychal M. Ong
Sr Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Technology Services - Messaging
Global Infrastructure Operations

Ingram Micro Inc.
4F Three World Square, 22 Upper McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Philippines 1634

Direct     +1-716-633-3600 ext. 33996
Mobile    +63-917-511-0251

 : kevin.ong at ingrammicro.com