[Nut-upsuser] battery.runtime

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:25:50 GMT 2018

On Dec 5, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Danny Siminiuk <daniel at siminiuk.com> wrote:

> The APC UPS I am using has an AP9630 card in it and pfSense is grabbing the snmp. I could try to use the USB cable on the FreeNAS so both could be masters.

I wouldn't personally try using both SNMP and USB on the same UPS, but YMMV. It certainly would require some testing to make sure that both interfaces can be active at the same time.

I might have been incorrect about suggesting the clone driver - there is a repeater mode in dummy-ups which is similar. I'd try that with ignorelb.