[Nut-upsuser] Can Not Get UPS to Turn Off After System Shutdown

richjunk at pacbell.net richjunk at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 29 03:02:49 BST 2018

Denny:

Thank you.  Problem solved.

I switched SHUTDOWNCMD back to the default and added nut.powerfail to
the shutdown runlevel.  Now the UPS turns off after the system shutdown,
if the shutdown is caused by lack of power going to the UPS.

I checked and found the file sys-power:nut-2.7.4-r1:2018...log in
/var/log/portage/elog/*.  It did contain the message you pointed out.
I should have checked that.

Thanks again.