[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite SU5000RT3U

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:14:57 BST 2018

> On Jun 5, 2018, at 4:23 PM, Michael <fax12345 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Charles,
>
> Where and how do you want me to run that query?

In general, after cloning, git commands can be run in the "working copy" directory and deeper. So following the wiki instructions, it's inside the "nut" directory that was created after running "git clone".

It will probably say something like this:

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'github/master'.

To test the tripplite_0005 branch, run "git checkout tripplite_0005" and run "make".