[Nut-upsuser] Apple iMac OS X 10.13.5 | Powershield Defender 1200 UPS

london jak ldnjak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:15:35 BST 2018

I got my USB ups reporting on macOS, but it was quite a while ago, I’ll have to dig into how I did it..

I do remember is wasn’t simple..  ( actually is was long drawn out pain in the …. )

Maybe search for posts from me, I’ll check what I did on the weekend and get back to you..

Or, buy an APC.. as they will just appear in Energy Saver..