[Nut-upsuser] Data Stale issue

Gareth Davies gareth94 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 6 18:34:37 BST 2019

Hello,

Just to say, I stopped the driver and started it again and the errors went away! However, I turned off power to the UPS but I wasn’t receiving any e-mails :( also when I rebooted the RPi the driver/service didn’t start back up automatically...

I wonder if you have any thoughts on the above?

Kind Regards

Gareth