[Nut-upsuser] Data Stale issue

Gareth Davies gareth94 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 6 20:27:02 BST 2019

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your message. I'm not entirely sure which distro I'm using but the RPi is running Debian 9 (Stretch). I also have the most up-to-date version of NUT. I have no idea if that helps?

That sounds like a good solution with the systemctl command... I'll look into that.

It's strange that I don't get any errors when I run the nut-server status command but for some reason I don't get the e-mails coming through. Maybe I've forgotten to start some service in the background?

Many thanks

Gareth