[Nut-upsuser] nut vs ups fail

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun May 12 17:07:13 BST 2019

On May 8, 2019, at 8:19 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> The real problem as I recall from a couple days back, is that the
> usbhid-ups driver was left out of this kernel build. Since this is
> pretty close to an rt kernel, I don't know if the LCNC folks will build
> another kernel with it, and issue the update.

Since you mentioned this in the other thread, I just want to clarify again that "usbhid-ups" is *not* a kernel driver. There is a possibility that the LCNC folks have changed their kernel configuration, but they won't see any mention of the NUT user-space programs like usbhid-ups in the config files.

What does "systemctl status nut-driver" return?