[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] nut-scanner, SNMPv3, APC UPS not chatting

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Tue Apr 28 21:58:19 BST 2020

Just a hunch about your snmpwalk, what happens if you format like this?
snmpwalk -l authpriv -v 3 -u user -a MD5 -x DES -A authpassphrase -X privpassphrase {host address}

so

snmpwalk -l authpriv -v 3 -u nut -a MD5 -x DES -A NutScan at Password43LongerWord -X NutScan at Password43LongerWord apcups

Thank you,

David Zomaya

Tripp Lite