[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage (fwd)

Todd Benivegna todd at benivegna.com
Tue Aug 4 13:39:19 BST 2020

Ok, gotcha, I did that. I believe Ubuntu uses Bash for user sessions and Dash fornscripts, so followed your instructions for Dash. I put the getUPStatus bits in .bashrc and tested in Terminal and got:

UPS status is [OL]:100

So I went ahead and put your SHUTDOWNCMD in upsmon.conf. I think it should be working now....

Todd Benivegna // todd at benivegna.com