[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage (fwd)

Todd Benivegna todd at benivegna.com
Fri Aug 14 16:31:16 BST 2020

Larry,

I have not edited a single file, including anything to do with NUT, on the Synology via ssh.... ever. How is yours configured in the UI? Do you have it set to go into safe mode after a certain number minutes?

Earlier, I was just copying and pasting the contents of some files to Roger but did not change anything.

Todd Benivegna // todd at benivegna.com