[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage (fwd)

Larry Fahnoe fahnoe at fahnoetech.com
Fri Aug 14 16:55:08 BST 2020

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 10:31 AM Todd Benivegna <todd at benivegna.com> wrote:

> I have not edited a single file, including anything to do with NUT, on the
> Synology via ssh.... ever. How is yours configured in the UI? Do you have
> it set to go into safe mode after a certain number minutes?

Hi Todd,

I misunderstood (have only been casually reading this thread), I thought
you had been editing files on the Synology, but good to know that it is
still stock. I do not have access to my Synology appliances (away on
travel) so I can't give you an accurate answer on how I have it configured.
I will let you know in a few days (once I have access to them again).

--Larry

--
Larry Fahnoe, Fahnoe Technology Consulting, fahnoe at FahnoeTech.com
           Minneapolis, Minnesota       www.FahnoeTech.com