[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite SMART1500LCD will not stay shut down when power is disconnected

Ken Olum kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jan 2 16:38:58 GMT 2020

Hi, Layne.  I had a similar problem with my Tripp-Lite BCPERS450.  You
can see the previous correspondence by searching for

site:alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsuser BCPERS450 shutdown

with Google.

In particular, I fixed (well, worked around) the problem, as I wrote in
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2018-March/011082.html

I've been running with this code for nearly 2 years now, and it seems to
work.  So maybe it could be adopted into the source in some way.

                                        Ken