[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite SMART1500LCD will not stay shut down when power is disconnected

Layne Fowler layne.fowler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:22:10 GMT 2020

I see, so you kept the load.on.delay command but removed the check to see
if it was handled. Did you do the same thing for the shutdown.stayoff logic?

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/drivers/usbhid-ups.c#L562

This might be a dumb question but did this require you to recompile the
kernel? These types of changes are way beyond my depth.

Thank you for the direction!