[Nut-upsuser] System with MGE UPS shuts down too early

Georgi D. Sotirov gdsotirov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:13:31 GMT 2020

OK, my UPS turned out to be older that I thought. I apparently bought
and installed it in September 2016 (not 2017 as I initially wrote). That
makes for over 3 years of work, which is over the life expectancy of the
batteries, so I ordered new battery pack.

However, how could I make a full charge/discharge test? Should I disable
SHUTDOWNCMD in upsmon.conf? Or is there any other way to ignore forced
shutdown? I'd like to see how long it would go until the batteries
actually drain.

Regards,
--
Georgi