[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: OMNIVSX1000D Compatibility

Scott Colby scott at scolby.com
Fri Jul 31 05:11:56 BST 2020

No, I had not! I'll take a look at the protocol docs.

My problem is the opposite: all the permutations that NUT can send of "turn off but turn back on later" either do nothing or turn the UPS off in such a way that it requires me pressing the physical power button to bring it back on. (I guess I haven't tested trying commands to turn it back on, but that's not so helpful if the controlling device is powered by the UPS.)

Thanks,
Scott