[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: OMNIVSX1000D Compatibility

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Fri Jul 31 18:30:22 BST 2020

A thought if you have the ability to test:

Use PowerAlert Local (PAL) in Trace mode if you still have it set up, rerun your test, then send me the poweralert.log file. I can then dig through it and provide commentary on what your configuration there did which we can then compare to NUT. I assume you used PAL on a Windows box? I can shoot over the steps

I'm remote so USB testing on my side takes some doing.

 Thank you,
 David Zomaya