[Nut-upsuser] reboot of nut managment node resets Tripplite SMX1000LCD

Yogesh Bhanu yogesh.bhanu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:14:04 BST 2020

Hi Roger et.al,

The shutdown /reset of UPS is near instantaneous after rpi reboots or
switches off.
FWIW -- It looks like something is off with Ubuntu 20.04  --  I tried
with raspbian and arch linux using the same nut configuration  on the
same hardware and  the UPS does not reset.

I have repurposed an old rpi2 to act as a nut server.

Thanks Roger.

Yogesh