[Nut-upsuser] Can't get CyberPower UPS to work with Raspberry Pi 4

Robert Stocker kneadtoknow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:44:05 GMT 2020

Sorry for the delay. Here are my outputs, but first a quick question: am I
right in thinking I can change the name of my ups simply by editing
ups.conf? That script I ran from the Pi forum used that name, and I don't
care for it. Thanks again for your help.

$ upsrw pbx

[battery.charge.low]
Remaining battery level when UPS switches to LB (percent)
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 10
Value: 10

[battery.runtime.low]
Remaining battery runtime when UPS switches to LB (seconds)
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 10
Value: 300

[ups.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait after shutdown with delay command (seconds)
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 10
Value: 20

[ups.delay.start]
Interval to wait before (re)starting the load (seconds)
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 10
Value: 30

$ upscmd -l pbx

Instant commands supported on UPS [pbx]:

beeper.disable - Disable the UPS beeper
beeper.enable - Enable the UPS beeper
beeper.mute - Temporarily mute the UPS beeper
beeper.off - Obsolete (use beeper.disable or beeper.mute)
beeper.on - Obsolete (use beeper.enable)
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.off.delay - Turn off the load with a delay (seconds)
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
load.on.delay - Turn on the load with a delay (seconds)
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test