[Nut-upsuser] Shutdown order for servers

Kirill Nikonorov knikonor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:09:18 BST 2020

Hello to All!
It might be not exactly NUT question but implementation.
I have a rack with one UPS and several servers getting power from this
device. One server is a master and other are slaves. All systems are
running Debian 4.15.3 kernel and APC UPS. Everything works fine but what I
need is to make an order for shutting down servers as they have different
roles.
Is it possible to configure SQL and VM servers to go down first, then mail
server, then NAS and UPS master as the last one after all of them?
I see that in case of power outage all servers receive signal from master
simultaneously. May I change the order somehow?

Best regards,
Kirill.