[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Losing Connection

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Thu Sep 24 18:58:18 BST 2020

> So I rebooted the host no luck. Then I tried power cycling the UPS. Wow
> still not there. Something is really wrong.
>
> Cycling through the display on the UPS doesn't seem to show any errors.
Low-hanging fruit question you probably already ruled out: is the USB cable good?
Beyond that,  if USB communication on the UPS is completely dead, I'd say definitely contact support. If an RMA is needed, they can help (assuming you are US/Canada based, if not they can direct you to the right place).

 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.