[Nut-upsuser] Powercool UPS compatibility

James Billinge jammybisme at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:44:37 BST 2021

Hi Jim

Thanks for the reply.

In NUT under unRAID there is indeed a setting to enter a driver in.

Which driver are you suggesting I try as nutdrv_qx makes NUT work, but no communication between NUT and the UPS.

Just tried nutdrv_atcl_usb.c as driver and NUT will not start.

Is there anything else I need to enter in UPS.conf to get it to work?

Regards

James

Sent from my iPhone