[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: Tripp Lite "Remote Shutdown" when USB cable is attached

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Thu Apr 29 23:41:29 BST 2021

>>  Does anyone know if I can get a firmware update for the UPS?  "ups.firmware: 64"
That version seems like it may be getting read back incorrectly. Generally for these models, firmware is something like FW2567Rxx (where xx = two digits, e.g. FW2567R15).

I haven't reproduced so far... but I'd like to see if it is possible to coordinate some method of replacement where we get your UPS to test here and you get a replacement to test. No promises as I'm not directly on the support/RMA teams... but can you email me directly and we can share the outcome with the rest of the list?
(I don't want to ask you for shipping, purchase, and serial number stuff on the list)

 Thank you,
 David Zomaya
Tripp Lite

 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.