[Nut-upsuser] [networkupstools/nut] RFC: clarify and complete battery dates (#1063)

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Mon Aug 9 14:06:05 BST 2021

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> small update (replay of #1062): these were announced to the mailing list as an RFC for a week, without feedback so far:
> https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2021-August/012485.html
>
> Is a "no answer / objection" considered as a rough consensus? If so, is there some time limit attached?

If nobody has objected after a week, then I suggest

  1) Go ahead with the proposed additions
  2) Give us a link to the new docs/nut-names.txt

One of the big advantages of having NUT project management of the Recording
Document, is that any typos or omissions can be fixed without impacting the
I-D/RFC.

Roger