[Nut-upsuser] RFC - Propose to express dates using ISO 8601 when possible

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:42:35 BST 2021

Dittoing what I wrote in PR comments:

It is a bit unclear what "or otherwise and Combined date and time
representations" means. An example of ISO 8601 date representation (one of
many offered by the standard) "or otherwise"? Which combined date and time
would we take - e.g. YYYYMMDDTHHMMSSZ (literal T separator and Z for "zulu"
UTC timezone)? Or with dashes and colons? Or...?

Otherwise, as a generally uniform and standardized approach - LGTM :)