[Nut-upsuser] UPSMON Liebart ITA2

Muhammad Aslam aslam at mullappilly.com
Fri Dec 17 09:47:54 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to configure NUT for my UPS Liebart ITA2.
If I use driver config as follows,
[mge]
#driver = blazer_ser
driver = usbhid-ups
#driver = liebert
-x productid = 10af:1000
port = auto

sudo upsdrvctl start
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.4
Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.41 (2.7.4)
USB communication driver 0.33
This Liebert device (10af:1000) is not (or perhaps not yet) supported
by usbhid-ups. Please make sure you have an up-to-date version of NUT. If
this does not fix the problem, try running the driver with the
'-x productid=1000' option. Please report your results to the NUT user's
mailing list <nut-upsuser at lists.alioth.debian.org>.

If I enable the driver like this,
[mge]
driver = blazer_ser
#driver = usbhid-ups
#driver = liebert
-x productid = 10af:1000
port = auto

***********************
sudo upsdrvctl start
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.4
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol serial driver 1.57 (2.7.4)

Unable to open auto: No such file or directory

Things to try:

- Check 'port=' in ups.conf

- Check owner/permissions of all parts of path

Fatal error: unusable configuration
Driver failed to start (exit status=1)
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol serial driver 1.57 (2.7.4)

Unable to open auto: No such file or directory

Things to try:

- Check 'port=' in ups.conf

- Check owner/permissions of all parts of path

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks & Regards,

Aslam