[Nut-upsuser] input.voltage 100

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:20:57 GMT 2021

Not sure... could it be a sensors or firmware issue with the UPS? Or a
different tech of battery misinterpreted by the device? (e.g. when one
replaced a lead-acid battery with LiIon hack).

Out of interest, is it possible for you to swap those batteries in your two
UPSes to see if the other one would also claim 100V with the new battery?..

Also, seems you are using a packaged latest (but old) release 2.7.4 of NUT
- if possible, check whether a local build of master branch from github
would behave better?

Jim