[Nut-upsuser] Help with Windows version

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Wed Feb 24 18:05:06 GMT 2021

Hello.

I'm new to the list, but not new to NUT.

I'm trying to make it work on Windows 10 64b as a slave to another
server (which is working).
In the past I had done this on Windows 2012 without troubles, but now I
cannot seem to get it right.
Is NUT expected to work on Windows 10?

I installed the package, configured nut.conf with MODE=netclient and
started the service.

I can see nut.exe running, but no upsmon process (and server side I see
no connection).

Is there a way I can get some logs?

I also tried starting upsmon.exe from command line, but it seems to be
missing several DLLs: libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll (which is ..\bin), libeay32.dll
(which is nowhere to be found) and ssleay32.dll (same as above).
Is there some prerequisite to install?

  bye & Thanks
	av.