[Nut-upsuser] New User Questions (again) - With Belkin USB

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 19:13:34 GMT 2021

Charles,

Once again thanks for your help and patience with me. I did more
investigation of things, made some more group changes and even edited my
hosts file since localhost was in there twice (once on 127.0.0.1 and
once on some ip6 entry). Somewhere in all of that, I seem to have things
running and I can see both the blazer_usb driver and upsmon in the
results of a ps command. I can also issue a upsc belkinusb command and
see the ups properties.

This is a single computer on this ups. And I simply want to have a
script called when the ups reports going on battery. do I need the
nut-client going at all?

Cheers