[Nut-upsuser] New UPS query operating at higher Temperatures.

Yogesh Bhanu yogesh.bhanu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:40:32 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm looking for a UPS that can operate between 20C and 48C (I have a year
worth of Temperature data -- max was 43 C). It will be housed in a
Network/Comms rack (Depth 450mm)powering a 48 port switch / Router and an
RPi4 or an Intel based SBC.
After looking at the specs for Switch and Routers I expect power
consumption of not more than 250W. I think a 400W - 750W UPS should be
fine.
Now the issue I have is, I cannot find any UPS that is rated to operate
higher than 40C in the 400 - 750W range.
Any UPS model suggestions that are NUT compatible will be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Yogesh