[Nut-upsuser] Proposed RFC: New version 04 available

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Tue Jul 6 16:09:34 BST 2021

The Independent Submissions Editor (ISE) comments I received June 14, 2021 were
copious and detailed.

Answering these comments required the addition of 13 pages to the I-D, which is
now 57 pages. I have prepared a new version 04 of the I-D and submitted it to
the IETF:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rprice-ups-management-protocol-04.html

You will find detailed answers to all the ISE comments at
http://rogerprice.org/NUT/ISE-comments-2021-06-14.reply.html

Thanks are due to Adrian Farrel the ISE editor and "Document Shepherd", who has
been very helpful.

As always with an RFC: "Comments are welcome".

Roger