[Nut-upsuser] Proposed RFC - progress report - 1st review

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Mon Jun 14 21:30:27 BST 2021

The proposed RFC, known as an I-D, and currently at version 03, has received
it's first IETF review. « The purpose of the review is a sanity check to make
sure that the document is in a good state to send out for wider review. »

You will find the long list of comments by the IETF Independent Submissions
Editor (ISE) Adrian Farrel at http://rogerprice.org/ISE-comments-2021-06-14.txt
The review document itself is at
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rprice-ups-management-protocol-03.html

I will now work through these comments and prepare version 04 for wider IETF
review.

Quoting from the I-D itself:

  1.4. Comments

The editor welcomes comments. Technical matters should be addressed to the NUT
Project (2.6)'s mailing list [mailinglist]. Editorial matters may be addressed
directly to the editor, email: ietf at rogerprice.org .

Roger