[Nut-upsuser] Liebert GXT4

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:11:56 GMT 2021

On Feb 28, 2021, at 7:02 PM, Matthew Rivett via Nut-upsuser <nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:

> I'm new to this project.  What would the next steps be to get the values working correctly?  I will help where I have the necessary skills.

I can't promise if/when I will have time to look at the results, but to debug the 0.0 values, it would be useful to increase the driver debug output level from -D2 to -D3. That includes the raw bytes from the UPS.

Also, what other variables are you looking for? (Previous Liebert GXT units have not provided as many measurements as other UPSes.)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail