[Nut-upsuser] Liebert GXT4

Matthew Rivett mrivett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:43:38 GMT 2021

Charles,

Being me I'd love to have all the data but that shouldn't be necessary.
:)  What got me interested is that the frequency is shown on the UPS and I
was curious what was going on when the power issues around President's
Day.  I wondered if I could capture that output from the UPS.

I guess whatever the minimum data to have nut work properly.  I wouldn't
mind using this to shutdown multiple computers in the event of a power
outage.

Attached is 60s out output.

Thanks,
Matt