[Nut-upsuser] SU5000RT3UPM support?

Drucker, Daniel DDRUCKER at MCLEAN.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Mar 2 16:29:44 GMT 2021

> Ok, other than the basic stuff (should be a straight thru DB9 cable, make sure port is correct, etc) I don't have any

Oh, interesting! It should be straight thru? This UPS came with a null modem cable!

I’ll try a straight through.

Daniel

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.
Message to our Patients and Research Subjects:

Mass General Brigham cannot guarantee the privacy and security of communications sent over unencrypted email.  Initiating an email to your health care provider or researcher, or continuing to send or respond to email after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted email.  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted email, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  If you wish to exchange secure messages with your health care provider, you may do so by using our patient portal (Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway).  If you are not enrolled in the portal, go to www.patientgateway.org  and click on “Enroll Now”.