[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Tripp Lite "Remote Shutdown" when USB cable is attached

Adam Talbot ajtalbot1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:24:28 GMT 2021

I rebooted, and this struck again.  I can add just a little more info.  The
"REMOTE SHUTDOWN" happens within 2 second of the kernel loading.  Before
init starts.  I tried a couple of times to plug in the UPS (USB), all after
the server was up and running.  Each time the UPS did a remote shutdown.

Any other ideas?